As I wrote yesterday I've got time to participate in challenges this week. Today I like to show the card I made for the CAS on Sunday challenge 'Vellum'. I stamped some balloons from Avery Elle onto white cardstock. I cut a part of vellum, same seize as the base and adhered it with stitches at the top of the card. With a Hema Alphabet (Thanks, Rhodé!) I stamped 'hip hip hooray' using StazOn ink. Finally, I added a bow of twine. On the second photo you can see the effect of vellum. I stamped the balloons in the same colour using the same cardstock I used for the base. I like the soft look the vellum gives to a card. I stamped the balloons also in brown and pink for a more feminine look and I did also some stitching on the bottom of the card.
Thanks for stopping by!