Friday, June 13, 2014
After using distress inks on vellum on my previous card, I wondered what would happen if I used e.g. SU-ink. Of course, I could find the answer somewhere on the Internet, but I gave it a try myself. I used an aqua paint brush and draw just lines. It worked! After drying the ink was still on the vellum. Then I wondered if some glimmer mist would stay. And yes, it worked as well. I used the vellum as a background for a really simple 'good luck' card. I stitched the vellum onto cardstock and add some wood veneer hearts.
I've linked this card to 'addicted to stamps and more' challenge blog - #99 CAS