Saturday, December 14, 2013

baby present

No Christmas cards this year for me. So far I have seen so many beautiful christmas cards. I really enjoy them, but I pass this year...

I made a small present for the newborn daughter of Bijdehand. Of course, I had to use Lawn Fawn's deer - so cute! And I made her a bips with 'Eline's huis' fabric and  sweet red/white polka-dots. Luckily, the present were received with joy!








After taking the last picture, I thought: Am I crazy? It looked really crooked. So, I had a closer look at the card, but I couldn't see I cut the card wrong. The back was perfect, but when I turned it to the front side it was absolutely awful! But what is the case? The background I used (from Crate Paper's Bundle Up) gives a optical illusion... As you probably see the triangles go to the right upper corner and that gives the crooked look. Funny, isn't it?

Thanks for coming by. Enjoy your weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Optisch bedrog idd. Grappig is dat!
    Wat een onwijs lief kaartje is dat, met z'on lief cadeautje. Heel mooi gemaakt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O wat een lieverd dat hertje! En het slabbetje echt supergaaf. Als je had verteld dat het van Pip Studio of iets dergelijks was gewest had ik het ook geloofd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat heb je een prachtig cadeautje gemaakt! En dan dat leuke kaartje erbij, super hoor!
    Fijn weekend, groetjes Mariken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wat een super schattig kaartje en slab, prachtig!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hertje, cadeautje, helemaal leuk! Grappig dat optisch bedrog.
    Groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. En toch klopt het ja haha. Heel leuk zo het setje, en met het hertje alleen al zit je helemaal goed. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wat een lief cadeautje, super!

    Groetjes Marie-Claire

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, leuk weer! Papier en stof passen zo goed bij elkaar. Dat heb je toch weer mooi gemaakt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Helemaal leuk!! En wat passen de stofjes en de kaart goed bij elkaar. Het hertje is gaaf!!
    geniet de dag, groetjes Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mooi slabbetje! het schattige kaartje past er perfect bij.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wat leuk gedaan!! Ziet er echt super leuk uit!!
    Groetjes, Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!