Friday, April 29, 2011

Crochet


Today no cards but another project . I like too many things to do: cards making, quilting, sewing, knitting, crocheting, reading, cooking and so on. You'll perhaps understand that my days are too short. To be honest, I know from everything a little bit and I'm not a star in anything. But I like diversity :) So, after visiting some blog's where crochet was showed (e.g. here and there ) I decided to find my crochet needle somewhere in my cupboard and started with some small projects, like a candle light holder. Two weeks ago I bought cotton for a baby blanket. But I think I will safe it for my own couch :) 


So I will crochet while watching the royal wedding!

Have fun and thanks for visiting!

P.s. the pattern of this blanket you can find here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! I really appreciate it!